Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Thank you to all of my friends for your thoughts and prayers for tomorrow. I will update about the defense tomorrow night. I have started the My So Called Scarf from Sheep in the City http://www.sheepinthecity.prettyposies.com/archives/000079.html. I'm using the Malabrigo Dusty Rose that I picked up in Tampa. If a knitting store carries Malabrigo I will probably buy a skein or two.
I sent my camera to the repair shop last week to fix the view screen. It broke while I was in FL. I haven't heard back. I have constantly been wanting to take photos (I love my new camera), but the lack of camera is a problem.
The new challenge in the Harry Potter sock swap is going to be interesting for me. I'll have fun finding sock patterns to post. I'm so very jealous about not having been more clever in my answers to the sock swap questionaire.
Edit: I'm stressed about my thesis proposal defense. I've worked so hard on the document and I have no idea what is going to happen. I want to move forward so badly. The inability to do anything about the cause of my stress has me stressing about ridiculous things like the wedding. The wedding is two years away. There is absolutely no reason to stress about it yet I am.
Currently on TV: History of Violence

No comments: