Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I had to download Firefox so I can post hyperlinks. Opera doesn't work with Blogger and Safari doesn't have hyperlink abilities. I can't remember the HTML Code anymore. This is for the Hogwarts Sock Swap; I'm not sure if I'll get any points though. I have casted on for my sock swap partner's socks I'm using Cosmic Fibers' yarn and I'm making Jaywalkers, the pattern can be found here I am currently on the cuff of my first sock.
I'm worried about my Anthropology of Religion course. I have missed two classes since the midterm, but I am prepping for my paper. Sean will be here in mid-May so I'm almost excited. I have a story to blog about, but I have to get yelled at by Sean first.
Currently on TV: Cold Feet Season Two disk 3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.