Thursday, April 26, 2007

I've been working a lot with card/ATC making. I love collaging and stamping. In my photo album that is dedicated to the engagement (I liked the album cover and couldn't wait to alter the interior). I had made some stamp placement choices that I hated. I now am loving the insides of the cover and the front page. I also added some paper to each page to journal what happened in the photo such as date, place, and why the photo was taken.
The story I meant to tell but had to tell Sean first. I ordered yarn Saturday because I had to have STR Mediumweight yarn socks for myself.http://www.bluemoonfiberarts.com I picked up the Blue Moonstone that I had been lusting after.http://www.bluemoonfiberarts.com/colorway_detail.php?colorway_id=24&fiber_category=Animal&colorway_category_id=4
I was listening to Lime and Violet. I need to stop doing that. Miss Violet mentioned that she was told Bluemoon Fiber arts had updated their colors. I looked over the colors. I was drawn to the Thistle and the Spring Fling yarns. I was fine until I stumbled over LUCY. http://www.bluemoonfiberarts.com/colorway_detail.php?colorway_id=241&fiber_category=Animal&colorway_category_id
I will wait while you click the link. Sean and I have a contest going to see if I can spend the summer without buying yarn. Lisa Souza yarn is on the line here. If I don't buy yarn from May until August 17thish. Sean will buy me some Lisa Souza. I am not lusting after any of her stuff right now so I'm okay. I knew if I didn't find some way to buy Lucy before May 1st I would end up cracking in July and buy it. This would cost me my Lisa Souza.
So yesterday I called up The Fold http://www.handspinning.com/thefold/yarn.blue.html.
Tina told me she would be finding out soon what new colors she would have for Maryland Sheep and Wool. I can't go to Sheep in Wool being in CA and a grad student. Long story short, I caved and bought Lucy from Bluemoon so that I wouldn't crack under pressure come July.
Currently on TV: Things You Can Tell Just By Looking At Her

No comments: