Friday, March 27, 2009

I had what I viewed as a weird comment to the blog today. Someone who I think is from the UK asked how my new air mattress from 2006 worked. To answer the question it was fine until it popped and woke me up at 2:00 AM on the slats of my bed sometime in 2007 during the CA camping season. That replacement air mattress works fine, however I am now blessed to sleep on a real mattress. I thank it nightly for its being filled with some sort of fabric and springs and not air. I have enough room in the living room that any overnight guests use the 2007 air mattress.
Tonight, I start the new Cassandra Clare. I gobbled up the first two of the trilogy last August and have been waiting impatiently for the final volume.
Currently on TV: Nothing listening to Cast On

No comments: