Monday, September 01, 2008

My car is missing California. First in Nevada the tire blew out, and I gave it four new tires plus a new wheel. This past week, I took the car to Longmont, CO twice, Estes Park, CO, and Littleton, CO. Today we went to the grocery store. We put the groceries in the trunk. The car wouldn't turn on. It didn't make any sound at all. I pay for a jump and am told to let it run for 25 minutes. Over a half hour later we finally go home. I turn off the car, and try to restart it. I got nothing later I tried again and it turns off the dome light. I am hoping one of Sean's friends will help give me a jump and follow me to the dealership to take me home after. My fear is that the alternator is dead.
I have started the sweater with my birthday yarn on the good front.

No comments: