Saturday, August 30, 2008

I finally got the wheel fixed this week. We went up to Estes Park which was fun as always. I also got Sean to go down to Colorful Yarns in Littleton, CO. I have to admit to feeling a little stalkerish. I have read a blog of one of the employees for a few years. She was working to day and when she complimented my new Ravelry shirt I complimented her blog. Her knitting is really inspiring to me. They had the Dream in Color Smooshy that I have been wanting to see. I picked up two skeins to make the Noro Sweater that isn't going well. Sean thinks I was creepy when I was checking out. From reading the blog I know that this woman's dad is ill with cancer. I asked after him because of what I had read. Sean then mocked me the entire way home.
Currently on TV: Nothing

No comments: