Friday, October 24, 2008

Last night at 9:34, Sean and I were sitting listening to Fresh Air from NPR. My cell phone rang which was odd. There was no one who would call at that time of night this close to Halloween. It was a political call asking me to vote no on Prop 8. I very kindly explained that I no longer lived in California and had already voted in Colorado. She explained what the people who support Prop 8 are doing to get out the vote thus their measures. She then asked me to tell my friends and family in California to go and vote. I do think that get out the vote measures are good. I do not however believe I should be called after 7:00 PM or even on the voter roles still in LA County. I don't know how voter rolls are purged. I am still getting e-mails from the LA County Democrats and the lieutenant governor of the state.
Currently on TV: Nothing listening to Forgotten Classics

No comments: