Jen tagged me for my first ever meme. It is the list of 8 random things about my kitchen meme, thank you Jen. Now I wonder couldn't my mom (do you approve of that title) find my blog next month?
Here goes nothing:
1. My high upper cabinet above my stove are empty except for teapots because I have no conviant way to get items out of them.
2. It has been stocked almost entirely by Bed Bath and Beyond thanks to my mom, Uncle Mike, and the 20% off coupons.
3. I can never get the floor clean even after people (thank you Carmen) have scrubbed it. After it was gleaming, a construction worker marked it back up.
4. I love aprons but only own one which hangs by the window.
5. My wok is the most used pan I own.
6. I own a double boiler. I like to baked and plan to try a new chocolate pie receipe soon.
7. I only own four knives.
8. It is visably slanted due to earthquakes.
I am tagging Sean, Stephen, and Carmen. I doubt anyone will answer the challenge, but it will be interesting to see the results if they do.
Currently on TV: Nothing listening to Craftlit