Friday, October 05, 2007

I was digging in the stash last night looking for my Sheepaints bamboo yarn. I rediscovered my Gingerbread Dude. I swear I could cuddle with this yarn. The only reason I'm talking about this is Jen fell in love with the Oregon Red Clover Honey yarn that she bought two skeins of one for her one for me. I get a note look out for yarn because I want thigh-highs and can't part with the second skein. She went back to Bluemoon and ordered a third skein so I can get some of the yarn. I had picked up some Count Cluckula and some sugarplum for Jen which I did give to her. I'm going back to the site in November for their Raven series.
Currently on TV: Nothing listening to Knitters Uncensored

2 comments:

Jen Smith said...

To actually part with yarn in my hands is too much, it seems. If I never have it, I can't fall in love with it. So having them send it directly to you was the sanest option.

Lumie said...

I just thought it was funny. I know I couldn't part with the Gingerbread Dude. I would be sitting on my hands to keep from casting on if I didn't have the flu.