I'm in Ravenclaw again for my second year.
I had so much fun in the first Hogwarts Sock Swap that I fell hit my head and joined the second swap. For anyone who wasn't in the first year swap you can join in the fun with the second sock swap here Hogwarts Sock Swap Two starting July 14th. It has been so much fun doing this with my friend Jen and all the other knitters.
Hogwarts Sock Swap Questionnaire
1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into?
I am a proud Ravenclaw. In real life I am a knitting grad student.
2. Shoe size? Foot length? Foot circumference?
US size 8, 9 inches, and the circumference is 8 inches
3. List your three favorite sock yarns.
Here is my dream list:
a. Yarn Pirate
b. Interlacement Tiny Toes
c. Socks That Rock
4. Would you like to try a new brand of sock yarn? If so, which brand?
Sure, I'm open to anything and my typing is horrible. I haven't tried the German Sock yarns or Koigu. I'm interested in trying both.
5. Do you prefer variegated or solid sock yarn?
I will knit with anything. I use mostly variegated as I think the hand dyeds are pretty.
6. What colors would you like to add to your sock yarn stash?
Not pink or purple, I love earth tones and if you put browns and blues together I will buy it. My love of blues and yellows is fairly well known.
7. What kind of sock patterns do you gravitate toward? Lace? Ribbed? Fair Isle?
I knit mainly lace and ribbing. I love cables, but I am frightened by Fair Isle.
8. Do you have any allergies? (smoke, animals, etc.)
I am allergic to cats
9. Will your socks be exposed to cigarette smoke or animals as you knit them?
10. Are you willing to have an international Hogwarts Sock Pal?
Yes, I think it would be fun.
Currently on TV: Nothing listening to Sticks and String.