Friday, July 27, 2007


I have finished my first Faith Sock. I immediately casted on the second and am on the ribbing. I can't wait for the weather to cool so that I can wear my socks around with pride and just have fun with them.
Edit: I have finished the ribbing of the second and I am now knitting on the leg.

I have started my Hogwarts Sock Swap Two socks. I hope my partner likes what I decided to do with them. I will not have my UCF Game Day socks, but the yarn is going to a good home. Nina wants to learn to knit, so I am going to take her to the LYS and let her pick out some yarn that she wants to knit with.
Currently on TV: Wire in the Blood Series 3 disk 4

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Your Faith socks look a lot like either the Nanini or Bellatrix socks I put a link to on the HSS2 blog. They are very pretty!

Lumie said...

It is the Bellatrix pattern in White Oak Studios TV Yarn: Buffy the Vampire Slayer. It reminded me of the character Faith (the dark slayer) thus my name of the sock.

Jen Smith said...

Happy Birthday dearest!!!