Sunday, March 11, 2007


I finished The Monkey socks without running out of yarn. I was close and I'm now working on Queen of cups with Scout Swags Snow Bunny. It is really hot in LA. I am finished with buying all of my accessories for the wedding (yes I know the ceremony is May of 2009).

I finally will be defending my thesis proposal May 22nd at 5 PM.
Edit: My defense has been pushed back to the beginning of April because a committee member wants her revisions included before the defense. I am just annoyed because I already made the arrangements to get the time off of work and to make up the time.
Currently on TV: Nothing listening to Off Ramp
Edit Currently on TV: MI:5 (aka Spooks)

1 comment:

Jen Smith said...

Where did you get those adorable sock forms? I simply must have some!

And congratulations on a fine pair of socks.