Friday, September 15, 2006

So Carmen is a godess amoung women. I bought the wonderful Blue Sky Alpaca size 0 DPNs with the money she sent me for them. I also picked up part of Nina's Christmas/birthday gift. She is being given to a beautiful Boogybag and a Clapotis scarf in Lorna Lace's Shepard worsted (ordered from www.kpixie.com). I'm having major yarn envy right now.
Kpixie's site is wonderful. There are so many wonderful things there. I go there just to drool. I am currently on the fourth repeat of the Icarus shawl. I am going to make it with just the four repeats. I am ready to strangle myself with the yarn. I am trying to order yarn for the Simple Knitted Bodice from mystic yarns. They aren't getting back to me though. It is very annoying.
Currently on TV: Inspector Morris

No comments: