Friday, November 04, 2011

It is time for another Nerd Wars Dissertation update. I did some major work on the project on the 20th and 21st of October because I didn’t want to work on the baby sweater that needed sleeves and I-cords. I am making an alteration to the lattice work pattern. On row 2 I’m doing a 2-stitch cable with yarn in front but slipping both knit stitches to keep in pattern and on row 12 I’m doing a 2-stitch cable with yarn in the back but slipping both knit stitches to keep in pattern. I need more cables in my life (I’m minorly addicted to them.) I then finished the goal for October the night of the 21st. I finished the body (on round 36 of the lattice pattern) of the sweater to the underarms. In November, I start the sleeves.

I casted on for the sleeves of the sweater tonight doing two at a time magic loop. This is a first for me. I often do my sleeves Magic Loop but never two at a time casting on 70 stitches.
Currently Reading: Dangerous to Know by Tasha Alexander, Snuff by Terry Pratchet, and Dracula in Love author slips my mind

No comments: