My IRB modifications have been turned into the Office of Campus Research, and I have confirmed that they were received. I know hope to hear by the end of the semester if I can start research.
Here is the second meme that Jen tagged me for. This one is all about Christmas.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Both, last year we had bags for a good reason, but I also like wrapping presents. I'm no where as good at it as my mom is though.
2. Real or fake tree?
I also don't put up a tree in my tiny apartment where I live alone, but I prefer fake trees because they aren't as messy.
3. When do you put up the tree?
I don't, but when I lived at home it was either after Thanksgiving or early December.
4. When do you take the tree down?
December 26th but it will probably be after Epiphany once Sean and I are married.
5. Do you like eggnog?
I love it especially Silknog.
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
I never get excited about presents, but the only year that I ever woke up mom about stockings was when I was seven and received knitting needles.
7. Do you have a nativity scene?
No, my advent wreath was more important to me to buy.
8. Hardest person to buy for?
Everyone, probably Sean's family
9. Easiest person to buy for?
Jen or Nina
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
A purse from H&M, it was the only thing I opened that year.
11. Mail or e-mail Christmas cards?
12. Favorite Christmas movie?
Small One by Disney, as a child I loved Mickey's Christmas Carol and when I bought the DVD Small One was on it. It quickly became my all time favorite.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Mema's Christmas Cookies
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree?
17. Favorite Christmas song?
Little Drummer Boy
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
I travel for every Christmas. I'm looking forward to Sean and my first Christmas together.
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
Angel, but we had to have a star on the tree for way to many years.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
23. What I love most about Christmas?
Church services (I love Advent) and being with family.
Currently on TV: Nothing at work