Monday, October 16, 2006

I'm finishing the foot of my second sock (finishing working on the 6th of 9 inches same thing right?). I will have to do some minor darning at the gusset, but it isn't to bad. I then will move onto Lee or Sean's socks plus work on Jen's scarf. Jen that may become your birthday gift. Sixteen rows of lace and then the repeat, what was I thinking. I am making a pledge with myself though. I will finish a pair of game day socks for myself out of Lorna's Laces Bee Sting for myself before I fly home on December 23rd. I think I can do it.
Edit: I also have decided what to do with my Lime and Violet colorway from Lisa Souza. I'm using it to make the heelless Sleeping Socks from Nancy Bush's Knitting Vintage Socks. I love the idea of the funkyness of the yarn being paired with a Victorian Sock design. This knitting book may also become where I knit most of my socks from. I want to make several of the pattern out of there. Started the LnV socks
Currently on TV: Nothing enjoying the silence

No comments: