Saturday, August 19, 2006

A website to the wonderful amazing bag (plus they are made handmade near Burbank) I bought yesterday www.boogybags.com. I also thought to post some photos of my trip to Disneyland and of my latest scarf.




Disney is a lot of fun even if you are from FL like me and think it can't be fun anymore. I've been to Disneyworld so many times. The Materhorn rocks though and I saw Mickey climbing it. The photo of the D is outside of Mr. Toad's Wild Ride which is one of the original rides at the park and Disneyland hasn't torn it down like Disneyworld did to put in the Winny the Pooh ride which isn't that good.
Also I'm taking a poll should my next project be the Icarus Shawl from the Summer 2006 Interweave knits or the long sleeve Simple Fitted Bodice from http://www.stitchdiva.com/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=SDS-026
Edit: One vote for the fitted bodice
Currently on TV: House Season 1.

1 comment:

Alok Baikadi said...

voteing for the bodice