Friday, July 24, 2009

Wow, it has been a while since I have updated my blog. I successfully got married. It was a wonderful ceremony and a fun reception. We had a great honeymoon at Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando that was so much fun and we got to see friends and my father and my siblings. I was able to change my name on my documents successfully.
I have been busy editing my thesis, knitting, and some temp work. I finished two sweaters, and two pairs of socks, plus half of another pair. I'm now working on a shawl out of Malabrigo sock.
Just for Jen because as she pointed out I have a birthday coming up, I have created a Loopy Ewe wishlist the wishlist. I have fiddled with this link which still is not working but the link on the sidebar is working. She also wanted to know my favorite colors of STR so they are as follow:
Siren Song
ST-1
The Claw
Sea Mar
Thraven
Turquoise
Mockaberry
I also have an Amazon wishlist under my real name.
Currently on TV: Nothing listening to Lime and Violet

8 comments:

Jen Smith said...

HA! I knew ST-1 would be on the list! I had already put it in my basket before we talked.

Lumie said...

Am I that predictable or is it that you know me that well? I am going with you know me that well.

Jen Smith said...

The wish list link isn't working :(

Jen Smith said...

Now as to weight...I went with medium weight for ST-1, but I haven't clicked order yet...may want to surprise you with another skein.

Lumie said...

Try the link in the sidebar. I added it there also. That is odd. I will work on it.

Jen Smith said...

No worries, order placed with Blue Moon. Sorry Sherry.

Lumie said...

I'm not sure why the link works in the sidebar but not in the post. I e-mailed you the list.

Jen Smith said...

I got the email list and shall keep an eye on it for Christmas. :)