Wednesday, December 09, 2009

So I know it has been forever since I have blogged. I am now working part time at our local Pier 1. It is saving me money on car insurance and sanity for not having to drive in the snow. We have had some serious snow this winter season. Being from Florida and having spent some serious time in California, I am unused to the cold and snow. I am very slowly adjusting to single digit days. It was in the negatives for most of today. We are being told it will get up into the 30s by this weekend.
On the thesis front it is going slowly and has been a very negative experience on a whole. I need to add some details to it on my next day off of work as well as finish an entirely new chapter and hope it helps get me to the magic number of 50 pages.
The reason I am updating my blog is that I found a really neat Etsy store that I think would be good for people looking for unique holiday gift ideas Luca Chocolate. The owners of the store make the Bacon Box which is various chocolates with bacon as the main ingredient. It seems like a neat idea.
Currently on TV: How the Grinch Stole Christmas

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those bacon chocolates look OBSCENE. Nom nom nom nom nom....

Lumie said...

I may have bought a box for Sean for Christmas. Curiosity in this case killed the vegetarian squeamishness about bacon.